Wednesday, October 31, 2012

And now, something no one has been waiting for . . .


Announcing the release of my new collection, "Three Stories and a Cloud of Fluff," now available in ebook form on Amazon.

This collection combines three short stories written much earlier in my life (late teens, early twenties) with poems written within the pas two years or so. I found it interesting to discover that I've been writing about the same topics, albeit in different form, for my entire writing life.

I shouldn't be surprised but . . .

Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting - it is only available as an Amazon ebook? Is it available for the Nook?

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should show up on Nook eventually. I submitted through Smashwords for BN and iBooks. You can also go directly to Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/250363

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete